Mizuno Golf Pairs Tour - Single Day Series 2017
Due to the overwhelming popularity of our first single day event in 2016, we have decided for 2017 to create a single day series. Visiting Scotland, the North West, the East and Wales we have four world class venues lined up. Four ball better ball competition, superb prizes and goody bags, and a leaderboard operating across all events where your best three scores count to crown an overall champion. Open for booking NOW…
We are extremely pleased to be expanding on our hugely popular first single day at Celtic Manor to bring you four fabulous days of golf in 2017 in a Single Day Series. All held midweek to allow those who have jobs and families to take a sneaky day off to participate rather than commit to our full 3 day events, so everyone gets a chance to experience our friendly competitions. Our golf events are always held at premium golf courses, and we think you will agree that the four here are as premium as it gets! Our Celtic Manor event in 2016 sold out quickly, so please book in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment – remember you have not been confirmed into the event until you have paid.
- Wednesday 24th May – Gleneagles – PGA Centenary (Ryder Cup course)
- Hotel Deal – The Gleneagles Hotel – £270 per night based on 2 sharing B&B on 22nd, 23rd, 24th or 25th May
- Golf Deal – £85 per round on Kings/Queens or PGA again on 23rd or 25th May
- Bookings direct with the hotel – call 0800 704 705 quoting Mizuno Pairs
- Thursday 15th June – Formby
- Friday 14th July – Woodhall Spa – Hotchkin
- Wednesday 16th August – Celtic Manor – Twenty Ten (Ryder Cup course)
All four of these courses are ranked amongst the best in the UK and the world, and we have selected venues across the country to give everyone an opportunity to take part. Each day is a standalone competition run as a four ball better ball stableford competition, and additionally we will be running an overall competition for these single day entries, the best three rounds counting towards a final leaderboard. Included every day as part of the fees:
- Mizuno branded goody bag including but not limited to a cap, golf towel, golf balls and more c£60 retail each.
- Green fees
- Prize pot every day
- Trophy for the overall champions
- Invitation for the winning pair from each event, plus an additional spot for the overall leader-board champions, three scores to count.
- Opportunity to win a fabulous hole in one prize.
- Gleneagles – £230 per pair
- Formby – £200 per pair
- Woodhall Spa – £170 per pair
- Celtic Manor – £200 per pair
All of these rates represent significant discounts to standard green fees at these top quality golf courses – and when you include the goodies and prizes they are absolute bargains!