Gleneagles 2017 - PGA Centenary Course
Fantastic day out at Gleneagles which was won in style by The Hackers 4 with a superb 45 points, followed by team HTG who were 3 points behind with 42, pipping Carr/Hunter to the runners up place on countback. We had no fewer than 9 teams who finished Tied 4th on 41 points - and prizes were awarded to CYC, Little and Large, McMeeking #5 and Andy & Wiggy, Here for the Beer who just touched out Dude Where's my Par, Maxstoke Choppers, Gourock Hackers, Pete & Rob and The Bogey Men on countback.
The course was a credit to Gleneagles, and the staff were absolutely magnificent from the locker room through to the rangers and the bar/restarant staff.
A real pleasure to welcome all our customers old and new, and we hope you will be back to join us next year - we have 2 days at Gleneagles in the diary on 23rd (PGA) and 24th (Kings) May 2018.
Wednesday 24th May
- Green fees
- Mizuno goody bag (worth c£60) for every competitor
- Prizes for top five pairs
- Hole in one prize
- Nearest the pin prize on every par three
- Longest drive
- Place at our finals day for the event winners.
Not to be missed - massive saving on green fees alone at this stunning golf course, host of the 2014 Ryder Cup.
Additionally we have a superb rate available to all who are playing the event at the Gleneagles Hotel
- £270 for a room, based on 2 sharing B&B - can be used on 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th May.
- £85 for a round on PGA, Kings or Queens on either Tuesday 23rd or Thursday 25th May - so make a week of it!!
- Book direct with Gleneagles by calling 0800 704 705 and mention the Mizuno Pairs event.
Bookings should be made directly with the hotel along with any queries about rooms.
Also, play all four of our single series for £750 saving a further £50 from already massively discounted rates - golfpairs.com to book