Pro Experience DaysBRAND NEW for the pre-season, we’re offering you the chance to join our head pro, Lucy Goddard, at an exclusive pro-experience preview day, available at many of our 2020 event venues.
A Day Like No Other
This is your chance to bid for the opportunity to play an informal round of golf with Lucy at our top courses… and potentially be a part of our promo vlog. So, get ready for your close-up!
- Round of golf for three people
- 3 dozen Mizuno golf balls
- Personal tips and practical coaching from Lucy
- A fun day out arranged for a date to suit you (after booking and before the playing deadline)
- The chance to appear in our promotional vlog at the golf course in question which Lucy will be filming at – fame at last!
- 30/60 minute short game and/or putting clinic
- Challenge Lucy on three signature holes – beat the pro to win more prizes!
- 10% of proceeds will go to our 2020 charity of choice.
We are inviting bids for three golfers to join your favourite golf pro at a selection of top quality courses over the next 12 months.
Get your bids in now for a great value day out!
Bids open now!
Royal St David's
Royal Cinque Ports
Silloth on Solway
Walton Heath New
Mizuno Golf Pairs Tour Head Pro
Those golf genes run strong in the Goddard family! Lucy began playing golf at the age of 12, alongside her brother (Luke) who is also a professional golfer. When Lucy is not on the golf course or practise ground, you can find her enjoying water sports, music, or working on her fitness to improve her game.
Lucy graduated from the University of Hertfordshire with a degree in Sport and Exercise Science. She focused her studies on golf biomechanics.
As an amateur, she claimed the 2014 Irish Strokeplay Championship and the 2013 Hertfordshire County Championship. In 2015, Lucy turned professional and we’re now proud to offer you the chance to join her for a great day of golf
Closing date for each venue bid is listed in the auction. Payment secures the place but by placing a bid you are entering into a contract with us. Once you have paid we will arrange a convenient date for play. The golf MUST be played by the deadline and no refunds will be given.
10% of the income from the auction will be donated to our 2020 charity of choice.